Retarget Customers Mobile Internet Advertising

Less than 5% web site traffic ends up buying on their first visit to your web store. Recover the other 95% using Yahoo and Facebook mobile advertising says James Dean @ iHumanMedia.com. 

A study by comScore shows that retargeting mobile ads with several branding formats, results in a 1046% lift in visitor traffic to a site when compared to campaigns not using retargeting techniques.

What is Retargeting?

Retargeting is advertising, or showing display ads, to people who have indicated an interest in your brand by visiting your web store or create a similar profile.

However, due to time or lack of concentration they may have abandoned the shopping activity without buying.

Retargeting mobile apps technologies keep track of people who visit your site, then displaying your retargeted ads to them repeatedly on an organic rotation basis.

iHumanMedia.com helps your business retarget mobile ads to lost prospects who have left your web site. We use advanced MOBILE web analytic tools in Yahoo, Facebook and Google to recapture the “warm lead” customer. We also implement proprietary technology apps for monitoring traffic results.

Why Use Retargeting?

Retargeting helps retailers reach valuable lost prospects—people who have shown interest in your products through browsing your website adds Mr. Rickman.

Retargeting brings these “online window shoppers” back when they’re ready to buy by keeping your brand foremost in your customer’s mind. When visitors leave your site and browse the Internet, your ads will display on other sites they visit.

Repeated exposure to your brand increases your credibility and the likelihood that customers will return to your site. We’re finding that mobile ads retargeting content marketing news, entertainment and product reviews for shoppers is highly effective at closing the e-commerce sales writes Mr. Dean.

On-average, the result of retargeting can increase sales up to 45% in most cases. It’s also a key component to better customer loyalty or repeat business through mobile web marketing.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s