Automated marketing with mobile video and search engine optimized text ads is very effective at driving new customers to your business. Mobile video streaming is now available from smartphones and tablets. Streaming video ads create a 75% better call-to-action. While customer’s memory recall is 78% better with YouTube video versus just 10% text / photo ads posted in Facebook. Programming video mobile search technology on iOS Apple and Google Android enable iHumanMedia.com to push your video content plus grab organic search engine optimization; across multiple channels of brand marketing.
We’ve successfully helped companies generate brand loyalty through YouTube video retail channels like The BBQ Guys, Rokenbok, and RevZilla. We increase your brand awareness, saving you time by editing your mobile video and launching mobile video ad campaigns. Embedding video blogs into your WordPress also promotes brand loyalty.
Today, video production is growing faster than any other media. It’s viewed now 65% of the time on a mobile device smartphone and tablet using Android, iOS or Windows 10.
Each day, over 5.2 Billion videos are viewed on YouTube channels worldwide. We recommend your business use mobile search video apps to increase sales and ROI.
To Get Started with Video Marketing Call 615-420-5153 EMAIL US
How powerful is video marketing? Consider these five statistics:
- Video Advertising Trends: Video was the fastest growing form of ad format in 2012. (source: Insivia)
- Communication Effectiveness: Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. (source: Insivia)
- Buying Decision: 52 percent of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more confident in online purchase decisions. (source: Invodo)
- Decision Makers: 59% of senior executives prefer video over text. (source: Brainshark)
- Conversion Rates: Animated explainer videos increase conversion rates by 20%. (source: Unbounce)
Right now, one of strongest digital marketing opportunities (that hasn’t been overrun by competition) is YouTube pre-roll advertising.