Ford Fiesta RX43, over 600 HP VIDEO of Performance in Dubia by iHumanMedia.com
2015 Ford Fiesta ST RX43
The RX43 (rallycross #43) was initially developed by M-Sport as Ken Block’s rallycross car for the Global Rallycross Championship and X Games rallycross events. It was also Block’s Gymkhana SIX picture car. RX43 is optimized for massive torque, off-the-line launching ability and is highly competitive in rallycross competitions. For FIA World Rallycross in 2014, and because RX43 was tied up with national events, M-Sport assembled an identical car that was called RX43B. Setup (suspension, differentials, engine maps, etc) is tuned to each individual event. Checkout Hoonigan Racing …
- Power: 600 hp / Torque: 900NM ft·lb. Capable of 0-60 mph/2 secs.
- Body: 2015 Ford Fiesta ST, seam welded and reinforced. M-Sport designed, homologated FIA-spec roll cage. Custom body design by M-Sport. Bespoke underbody protection.
- Engine: Pipo Moteurs developed Ford Ecoboost 2L engine. Garrett Turbocharger with 45mm restrictor. Cosworth Electronics engine management. Bespoke M-Sport / Removed Rallycross Intercooler
- Transmission: Sadev 6-Speed sequential gearbox with adjustable, mechanical front and rear differentials. Triple-plate AP carbon clutch.
- Suspension: MacPherson-type suspension, with 3-way adjustable Reiger dampers
- Brakes: Brembo 4-pot calipers with 350mm rotors. Sadev Hydraulic handbrake system.
- Interior: Recaro Pro-Racer Ultima, FIA-8862 spec driver’s seat (only)
- Wheels: 8” x 17” wheels to suit GRC tire regulations
- Tires: GRC-spec, slick race tire