It seems like everyone is talking about Android apps these days. And its probably a smart idea your business get one to engage more customers. With thousands of new apps being developed everyday, its no wonder that 75% of mobile device users have one or more.
Why are Businesses Creating Mobile Apps?
• The volume of Mobile Phones is 95% higher than PCs.
• The average time spent on Mobile Apps is 64%.
• On an Average, people check their mobile every 6 minutes.
• People use mobile Apps 6 times more than the websites.
• 79% smart-phones users use their mobile to make purchasing decisions.
• 50% users make purchase on Mobile within 1 hour as compared to 1 month on PC.
• 73% of Business Owners use Mobile Apps daily.
• Business owners also use Mobile Apps for Customer Engagement.
Are you ready to get a Mobile App for your Business?