Building your financial services business is a process that involves many steps. Initially, the entrepreneur (s) must build a product or service that reaches a significant market and earns a profit. The operations management of the business must be able to fulfill sales orders and attract high quality talent. But there always comes a time when your business needs more equity funding … cash support infusion $25K to $10 Million.
AStockTip.com offers several capital infusion solutions for businesses. The package below is one of the most popular solutions.
1) Business Capital Networking : We present your business plan calling-on hundreds of venture capital, financial analyst, fund managers and angel investors. We have also network of wealth managers and partner corporations just looking for places to invest money.
2) Public Relations and Digital Media : We introduce your business story to leading media publications and digital channels worldwide. Distribution to media channels such as The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Bloomberg, CNBC, NBC, Shark Tank, CNN, and hundreds more.
3) Video Broadcast : We travel to your business in U.S and overseas. whether its a three person (mom and pop) bakery or a manufacturing facility. James Dean personally visits all micro cap clients. During the visit, he interviews the management team, and selected workers in video sessions. The video is edited into several company stories and pushed to media stations, investors and consumer market networks.
4) Article Writing : Both technical and financial articles are written and published upon your approval. Each article reaches thousands of media outlets and business leaders worldwide. Content is a great tool to build market momentum and attract new investors with capital.
5) Website Design : We create your mobile website design presentation to capture new customers and attract investment capital. Your site is programmed with visually optimized photos, video and organic SEO content that drives maximum traffic including social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Google +. Embedded mobile apps help book clients and secure online payments (VISA/AMEX).